Tuesday 14 February 2012

Our 1st Valentine

Somewhere I belong, somewhere in your heart,
You have given me so much but a little place would be enough,
You are my dream Shanii, and I love you with all my might,
My soul belongs to you, and to you belongs my life.
Your eyes so beautiful, your smile so divine,
You taste so delicious my chocolate praline,
When I close my eyes I see you,
And every time you touch me I feel new.
Sorrows have disappeared out of my life,
I keep singing day and night,
I know my poem is silly and very plain,
But you know silly lines are easy to frame.
I don’t even have to worry to impress you,
But I still want to because its YOU,
YOU are someone I dreamed of all my life,
And now that I have you I want to love the hell out of your life.
No matter how much you say,
That you are lucky to have me,
But God knows the truth,
As he has written my story.
I love you more than my life,
And I am sorry I dint do anything extraordinary for you today,
This itself shows that I am so ordinary,
And you are great to love me without any plans.
No matter what I do for you, I’ll always fall short,
But I will try till my last breath,
Because you deserve nothing less,
Nothing less than my life’s worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment