Friday 24 February 2012

Opposites Attract !!! are we really opposites??


Introduction



Ever seen those movies where the guy is always the one who screws up. The gal is this ideal person who hardly makes any mistakes and the guy is d immature one making mistakes and creating history. The girl’s father is the one who doesn’t approve of the guy because he feels that he is not fit for his daughter and in spite of several attempts the guy fails to make things right, and say he does succeed, something comes his way and he screws up yet again. My story is kind of similar except that it’s d opposite. I (the girl) am the one who screws up, and He (the guy) is the good one in the relationship. 

Having this wonderful man in my life I feel so lucky and blessed. Even he says the same, that he feels lucky and blessed but I wonder why he says that. I am just this ordinary girl with a little more than ordinary looks, but my lifestyle, behavior, dressing is all extra ordinary and, not in a good way. I have a particular way of living in which I make sure I don’t hurt anyone in the bargain of keeping myself entertained but when I end up hurting someone it kills me. Especially when it is someone I dearly love. He is the ideal man, the one that everybody loves, pet in the house and adored by his friends, hardworking, honest and empathetic, Kind, polite and mature. The one, who knows to maintain relationships, and touch his elders feet when he meets them. The one who plans about his future and makes a budget, the one woman man, a true lover and a loving son. I, on the other hand am that crazy chick who goes for parties and dances like a freak, who has tried all kinds of drinks possible and had a few relationships and ended them, I am that in disciplined girl who has cheated for her exams and failed countless times. I am that crazy chick who has sneaked out of the house and gotten caught, but at the same time I am also that girl who has a strong willpower and fought cancer, I am that girl who has chosen her family over love, I am that girl who will stand like a shield in front of her family and protect them if any one even tries to lay a finger on them, I am that girl who knows to love. But is that enough??!!

4 comments:

  1. Very thought-provoking and inspiring, but it would not be enough if u ain't not gonna stick to this relationship. Apparently this is 'THE ONE.' :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the flow in thought, the way you express yourself - free n forthright. Love you for that more than anything else, Tutush-ji :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot Basil.. appreciate it... these are all true feelings and happenings. there is more to come.

    ReplyDelete