Saturday 7 July 2012


I wish there was a way I could show you,
How much you mean to me,
I wish there was a way you understood,
Without me having to explain it.

When I tell you I pray for you,
You send out a laugh as if it means nothing,
But I know how much my heart cries,
Every time I make that small prayer.

You say I don’t express enough,
Well what I do is the best I can,
If I could cut my chest open and show it all to you I would,
But that would mean I would have to die,
And I don’t want to die, because I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

My one lack of phone call made you say so many things,
They hurt me and made me cry,
But I leave them in the past, because they are said and gone,
And I don’t want to waste any more time NOT loving you enough.

Hurting you is not even the last thing on my mind,
Loving you is all that is,
I wish I dint have to say this and explain,
Because it makes me sad that I cant show you to believe.

I know you are upset, and sad that I dint understand you,
But so am I, and I’m sorry I dint cal, but I never meant to hurt you,
Please don’t call me insensitive I beg, because my love for you I can’t explain,
You are my cute little angel and If I could I’d show you YOUR wings through the reflection of my heart.

Lets put this in the past, what I did and what you said,
I don’t want to regret not smiling at your thought even for a second,
Because I love you, and only you and again I can’t begin to explain how much,
Please try and understand it I pray to you,
As I am just human, and you are my angel.




No comments:

Post a Comment